Learn Portuguese Now
Ready to learn Portuguese? Welcome aboard!
With our free lessons, videos and podcasts, learning a second language becomes an exciting experience!
Learn Portuguese basic questions, expressions, pronunciation, phrases, basic verbs, vocabulary and common words. Enjoy our Brazilian songs, and download our free e-books.
Whenever you feel comfortable in practicing your new language, find a Brazilian pen pal to develop your skills through real - and meaningful - communication!
- Brazil in a Nutshell - Brazil in a Nutshell brings to you 24 pages of valuable information about Brazil with colorful pictures. Check the 'Places to Go' and 'Things to See'... Before you come!
- Gringo-Rio.com - Hakan is a foreigner who fell in love with Rio de Janeiro. If you want to discover the Cidade Maravilhosa (Marvelous City), you must see him. ;-) Besides being a great writer, he is ready to help you. If your experience is like mine, we will have one more friend in common!
- JustBrazil.org - Carlos is the man behind the scenes of this online Brazil travel guide where you can find all for your best Brazil vacations.
Learn Portuguese Online
- Sonia-Portuguese - Sonia simply made me proud of being Brazilian. The content is so well organized that is not by chance that people call hers 'the most compreehensive Portuguese language Website'.
- Tá Falado - Orlando Kelm learned Portuguese in Brazil, and earned his Ph.D. in Hispanic Linguistics in the US. Download LOTS of free stuff made by his team and... have fun!!
- Atlântico Books - Helena Como is someone who knows the ins and outs of her business: help people discover Brazil and the Portuguese language. Want to meet her? Click here!
- Dicionário Digital - Hélio Consolaro is one of a kind teacher & writer (and now a City Education Secretary)! After reading all his books, I took them to school and we had a great time with his funny stories. He just sent me a link to download a FREE Portuguese Dictionary, and I hope you enjoy his friendship as I do!
- Jornal dos Amigos - After receiving an inspiring message about friendship, I called Roberto Bendia to thank him for all the precious information he shares with his readers. To our surprise, we talked as just old friends usually do!
- Recanto das Letras - By setting up this Web site, Patrick opened the way for thousands to start publishing their texts online. Read my first FREE page, and get ready to start yours!
- Mário Persona - By reading his ebooks you will learn Portuguese, get valuable information and have fun at the same time!
Learn Portuguese in Brazil
- Brazilian Language & Culture Program - A Program That works! Ricardo & Takako are ready to guide you step by step in a wonderful bicultural community center. If you want to learn by the 'natural approach', you've got to meet them!
- Rita de Amadeu - At the very first contact with Rita de Amadeu I knew I was talking to someone who was born to be a teacher.
- Portuguese Tips - Teacher Cláudia is a must on writing!
I simply love her articles! She is available for private classes in São Paulo. You may contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Language Guide
Charlles Nunes is the Brazilian passionate for language learning working 'behind the scenes' at Second Language Now. He is ready to help you learn Portuguese the easiest way!
Whenever you've got a question, comment or suggestion, feel free to contact him. Your feedback is our fuel! ;-)
From Learn Portuguese to Homepage